Friday 4 April 2014

Alex Ware:

 I really liked Alex's transformable wall. It seemed simple but very effective. I thought her technical drawings were very detailed and dealt to well. Her rendered images in sketchup were also completed to a very high standard. 

Xavier Ellah: 

I love Xaviers work. He has his very own distinguished design style which is especially evident in the way he constructs his videos in cry engine in sync with his choice of music. His presentation to me seemed at a very professional level. His work is very sleek and well thought through and I love his final rendered images!

Rachel Baker:

The aspect I liked most about Rachels work was the tidiness and preciseness of her to scale model. I admired the in-depth research Rachel had done into the religion of Hinduism. I also like the fact that when she went to put her initial staircase design in she didn't allow it because it wasn't allowed in the code. I respected her realistic approach.

Kayla Davenport:

I really liked the repetition Kayla used to create a simple look. I like the detail in the physical model she made and how she had cut out each circle individually. Her design was very unique and futuristic. I would have liked to have seen her space in use e.g how you interact with it being a kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment