Wednesday 12 March 2014


A few more things to help portray the transformation in atmosphere to my partner.



My lights almost create a 'shrine-like' feel to my room. Which I then just like to admire and take in before turning the lights all back off before I fall asleep.


Documentation of the switch..where all the magic happens. There is an imprint of the switch on the right and then an ink print from my finger of the movement I make when switching on. I thought I related nicely to the change in atmosphere where before I switch the fairy lights on the room had more of an edge to it where hard lines are very visible much like the imprint on the right. The ink print on the compares nicely to the imprint because all hard lines are lost and there is a sense of rhythm, much like the shadows created on the wall by the fairy lights. 


No comments:

Post a Comment